Sunday, July 20, 2008

We have a blog!

Well the day has finally arrived and we did it! We are officially in the blogger world. My sister has been trying to get me to start one so she can keep with up the kiddos. I have been emailing pictures of them lately and she says this is a much easier way to keep them all in one place. Many of my friends, including my sister, have a blog and I love to read them and look at all the adorable pictures of their children and keep up with their lives. I have been opposed to having one because I didn't think I would have time, so I can not promise that I'll stay on top of blogging regularly, but I will try. So here's to happy blogging!!!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Yea!!! I am so impressed and excited!! Yes, welcome to blogger world!! Much love to you all! I am off to bed.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you joined us in the world of blog! You're going to love it! --gina