
Today Nana wanted to take Maddie to gymnastics to see all she has learned. Mason and I stayed at home so that I could get some cleaning done. (I thought it would be easier with just him here) While I was running around the house, trying to take advantage of every second, Mason was sitting on the floor playing with socks, his favorite thing to do when helping me with folding the laundry. I had checked on him several times, and he was still content just sweetly and innocently "playing with socks". Then I noticed how it got eerily quiet (all you moms know that silence and it's not a good kind of quiet!!) To my horror, he had found one of Maddie's markers under the table and decided to have art all over him, his shirt and parts of the carpet. All I could say was "Mason. Oh no, Oh no"!!!" over and over while he is grinning at me, so proud of himself. It was hard to be upset, because he was so cute, he kept repeating me saying "Oh no, oh no, oh no".
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Tammi, that is a funny story. He looks so cute!
OH No!!!! Oh No!! I love it! I am so sorry we kept missing each other today! Maybe tomorrow we can catch each other! I hope you feel better soon. Much love to you and yours?
So how many baths did it take to get all that marker completely off? That's too funny! (Although I know you weren't laughing at the time!)
Post a Comment