

Madeleine had her 5Th birthday party a few weeks ago. She had a Barbie Tea party and had so much fun!! When all of the little girls got here, they dressed up in tea hats, boas, pearls, and gloves for a fashion show later on. Then they made some crafts and then we had a tea fit for a princess. I had a spread of food for all the little girls and half way through lunch Maddie was not eating her "tea party chicken nuggets" because they were the small and dainty kind not her regular kind she normally eats. So, I went and started cutting little heart shaped white bread. Would you believe out of all the food we had, every little girl kept asking "more bread please?" They ate more heart shaped bread than anything else. Moral to this story, I'll just cut up some bread next time. It was so funny! I had a lot of fun making the cake and Madeleine loved her Barbie cake! They all had so much fun and most of all Madeleine enjoyed the day so much! We still can not believe that our little girl is five and we are so blessed by her sweet little life!!!
For all of you waiting to see the pictures of her party, sorry it has taken me so long! I have no idea what happened with the placement of the pictures! I had planned out which ones I wanted downloaded first and something went very wrong! I am so very frustrated! Trina, I'll need your help on this one. Oh well, hope you enjoy them even though they are way out of order!










4 comments:
I can't believe your little princess is 5 already!! What a great party and that cake is gorgeous!! You've gotta teach me how to do that!! -gina
Yea!! I loved every picture!!! I have been waiting for weeks to see them!! thanks for posting! So sorry blogger gave you trouble. We can have a blog tutor session soon. I know it can be so frustrating when it won't work right!! I am so glad she had a great day!! Everything looks gorgeous!!! Much love to you all!
You are such the "hostess with the mostess"! That cake was amazing! I can't believe it's been 5 years since precious Maddie arrived. I especially love the one with Nana in the background. It wouldn't have been a party if she wasn't dolled up too! So cute... Love ya!
Looks like a great time. Very girly party, I love it!
Post a Comment