Thursday, December 4, 2008

Birthday pictures





















I took the kids to JC Penney's back in September for both of their birthday pictures and here is just a sampling of the pictures. They did a great job and I thought they turned out nicely. Mason wanted no part of the camera and just kept saying "Done" and getting up, it was really funny yet frustrating!!!! Then it was Madeleine's turn and the little model came out of her. She was striking pose after pose doing whatever the woman told her to. She is at such an easier age to get pictures taken. You say to smile and say "cheese" and she does. Getting professional pictures is such a beating, but so worth it when you see the finished product! It was a successful trip and they are such cuties!
P.S. We still can't figure out how to maneuver the layout of the pictures, so bear with the disorganization of them. Maybe one day we will.

4 comments:

Trina said...

HI!! Oh my!! These pics are beautiful! I didn't know you had these taken in Sept! How did I miss that! They are all great pictures!! Ok, Mason and Pearson do resemble each other a lot! Much love to you all!

Elliott said...

Those are the sweetest pictures! I think my favorite is Madeleine hugging Mason, precious! We miss you guys and thanks for sharing the pictures. Love, Shelley

The Barfields said...

Oh Tammi-

They are so precious!! Hope y'all have a great holiday season!

The Barfields said...

Ok, I love these pics but I am ready for some new pics. Love to all!