







I will eventually get caught up and get into the Christmas season with some fun Christmas picutures, but I thought I would go in order of seasons, so here are some pictures of our Halloween. Mason was Barney, who he LOVES!! He goes around singing "I love you, you love me..." Let's sing it all together now. He was the cutest little Barney you have ever seen! Maddie was a Barbie nurse. She chose her own costume this year, she said she wanted to be a nurse or doctor because that is what she wants to be when she grows up. I found the Barbie nurse outfit online and it was sold from there once she saw it. How much more perfect can you get than Barbie anything for our girl.
We went to David's folks and the kids got to ride in Granddad's "Pumpkin Express". This is the second year they have done that for the kids and they LOVE it. I captured an adorable picture of all the cousins making silly faces for me! Andrew was Luigi from Mario Bros. the Nintendo.
Then on Halloween night we went to some of our dear friends, Casey and Carrie's to trick or treat with their sweet family and they hosted a Halloween party. It was so much fun! My mom and dad were able to come to see the kids go door to door, David's parents were working at our church so they couldn't make it but we had a great time at their house a few nights earlier!
1 comment:
I love all these pics too! I especially love the funny faces!
Post a Comment