
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Another Tooth Done Gone!
Today I (David) took Maddie to speech and preschool. Tammi had to go to the doctor this morning and she actually has pneumonia...a whole other story! After picking Maddie up from school, we stopped by Sonic for happy hour. As we were waiting on our drinks, she was entertaining herself with the fold-down arm rest in the back seat of my car. She raised it up rather forcefully and bumped herself in the mouth with it. Next thing I know, one of her top front teeth was gone! It's been a little loose for a while, but probably not quite ready to come out, until today! Isn't she cute???


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute!!! I love it! I can't wait to see it on webcam this week! Love you all!!
That is too cute! Is she really old enough to lose her teeth? Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment