- David, Maddie and Mason
Sunday, May 10, 2009
We Love Our Mommy! Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day, Tammi! We love our mommy! God has blessed our family with the best mother in the whole wide world. She takes care of so much, so selflessly. She gives of herself day in and day out, raising Maddie and Mason to be all that they can be. She sets a quiet example with her faith in the Lord, and she lets that faith be her guide as she performs the ONE JOB that she always wanted to do - to be a full-time mommy. If anyone has ever realized their higher calling, it is Tammi. She does the job she was made to do, showering our children with love and preparing them to go out into this world someday. Words cannot express how much we love you, Tammi, for all you do for us. We love you with all of our hearts.
- David, Maddie and Mason

- David, Maddie and Mason
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy mothers day Tammi! We miss you a lot! Love Elliott, Shelley, and Clarity!!
I agree!! Tammi is the best!!! And you are so blessed to have her!!
I happen to agree! Sis, you are one awesome Mommy! I appreciate you so much! Love you all! I love the black and white pictures especially the last one!
Beautiful pictures!- I think I remember that spot at the gardens in Fort Worth. Glad you had a great Mother's Day.
Post a Comment